How to Clean a Wax Vape Pen ?
Cannabis concentrates are becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason! They offer a more potent, flavorful and healthier experience than smoking dried cannabis flowers. However, in order to enjoy these benefits, it is important to keep your vape pen clean and in tip top shape.
In this guide, we will walk you through the steps on how to clean a wax vape pen, so you can maintain a high-quality vaping experience.
Why You Need to Clean Your Wax Pen
So why should cannabis concentrate users clean their vape pens? Most importantly, wax concentrates and other cannabis concentrates leave a stubborn residue on the components of wax pens that can hamper vapor production and have a number of unpleasant consequences.
It's important to keep your vaporizer clean in order to prevent any bacteria or mold from forming. Additionally, a build-up of residue can clog your vaporizer and reduce its efficiency. Finally, regular cleaning will also extend the life of vape pens.
Vape pens can get dirty with use over time, which can affect the performance and taste of your vape. By cleaning your vape pen regularly, you can keep it performing at its best and ensure that you're getting the most out of your cannabis concentrates. Luckily, the cleaning process for a wax vape pen is relatively easy and is not nearly as time consuming as many people think. It only takes a few minutes!
How to Clean a Wax Vape Pen - Step by Step
Cleaning dab pens doesn't require any fancy or expensive equipment, just a bit of time and effort, along with some cotton swabs, paper towels, isopropyl alcohol and warm water.
Pro Tip: Before cleaning, perform a "burn-off" by setting your vape pen to its highest temperature and turn it over some paper towel to let some of the accumulated residue melt and drip away.
- Using a cotton swab or paper towel, remove any leftover residue on the outside of the vaporizer pen before turning your attention to the vapor pathway.
- Disassemble the wax pen (separate the mouthpiece, heating chamber, and battery) and lay out all the components.
- Using a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a cleaning brush, paper towel or q-tip to wipe away the sticky residue from each component.
- If certain components are especially dirty, soak them in isopropyl alcohol for about 30 minutes before attempting to scrub away any e-liquid residue.
- After all the components have been cleaned, give them a quick rinse with water and set them out to air dry or dry them with a fresh, clean cloth.
- Finally, put all your vape parts back together and reassemble your wax vaporizer.
Canadian Vaporizers - Vape Pens, Dry Herb Vaporizers, Bongs and More!
Cleaning your wax vape pen is important for maintaining optimal performance. By following the simple steps listed in this article, you can keep your vaporizer in top shape for years to come. Make sure to clean your vape pen regularly to keep it performing at its best!
If you are looking for a new wax vape pen, dry herb vaporizer, or any other cannabis accessory, like a new dab tool, Canadian Vaporizers is the only source you need. Carrying a vast selection of portable and desktop vaporizers for your favorite cannabis concentrates or dry herb, as well as glassware and all the accessories you could ever need, Canadian Vaporizers is your one-stop online shop!
Thanks for reading and vape on!